Friday, July 11, 2008

sick of those things

I don't know what I feel now. But I feel like I'm reaaaalllyy sick of those things. I wanna get rid of that. Im too lazy to do that anymore. Those things don't interest me anymore. Gosh, I wanna enjoy my holiday to the fullest!

All I wanna hear is my enrollment result. I really hope that I got accepted.
All I wanna do is enjoying my holiday without any burden.
After I hear my result, then I'll fly to the new country.

I wanna runaway from this immediately.
I'll move to other country, and start a new life. I'll meet new people, studying in my new college, live in a place of my own, maintaining my self and try to be more mature.
I managed to study there since i was graduated from high school. But I end up in some private university. Now since I get the chance to move so I'll take it!
Once again, I really really hope that I got accepted.

It's so sad to leave my family here.
It's so sad to leave my friends here.
and I don't wanna leave him either.
That's the hardest part. But I have to keep going!

I only have one wish :
I wish he could go with me.......

No comments: