Saturday, July 19, 2008

the joker got me amazed!


today I went to the cinema with my bf. Oh, have I told you his name ? By the way his name is Ade :D
finally we watched "the dark night" FOR FREEEE. i got 2 free tickets from my cable TV company. My mom said it's totally up to me whether i give the other ticket to Ade or to my little sister. On the last minute my sister told me that Ade could have that ticket, he was so thrilled when my sister gave that ticket to him, and then we went straight to Plaza Senayan XXI.
by the way, beside watching batman for free, i got free popcorn and large pepsi also! oh what a weekend! we saved approximately Rp.100.000 for today. hehehee...
when we arrived, plaza senayan xxi was sooooo crowded, we couldn't even walk! most of them wanted to watch the dark knight also.

so what can I say about the film ? it was sooooo GREAT!
the joker was so damn evil, but that made the film even better. i was so amazed with his evilness and his trap. how could he make all the traps so organized ? woww....
Heath Ledger played the role so well, but too bad he's passed away. what a pitty, isn't it??
and not to forget, Christian Bale (Batman) was soo handsome as hell :p
overall, this film is one hell of a movie. you have to watch this and you'll be amazed with it.


anywaaayyyy... yesterday was our 2 months anniversary. so i'd take today's date as a celebration. a romantic celebration with free movie tickets :p
I managed to give him some little gift but i ran out of idea. I didn't know what to give.
but apparently two days ago my mom said i got 2 free movie tickets, so that was it, I gave him the ticket as my little anniversary gift. hehe. but i'm planning to give him another gift also..

great movie, great boyfriend, and free movie tickets for two. so what could I ask for more? this day was SUPERB! : )

No comments: