Monday, February 23, 2009

Surprise!

I totally can't wait for 27 feb. TOTALLY!
finally he will come here to visit me, even for only 3 days. But it's okay, it's better than not seeing him at all.

Two days ago i was skype-ing with my Ade. I wasn't in a good mood *I blame PMS* :p
And then all of sudden i start to cry. I didn't even know why i was crying. Well, I admit that I kinda miss home and family. He tried to comfort me and suprisingly he said, "Hey, I will go there on Friday. Please stop crying"

But no, I didn't stop crying. My sad tears suddenly changed into a happy tears.
I was sooooooo frikin' happy that I can't even breath! I jumped on my chair and start laughing while my tears still burst out. He managed to tell me about it at the end of my exam day, but he said he couldn't stand seeing me cry so he told me immediately so i would stop crying. Aww! :)

Thanks for the good news, Babe! Can't wait to see you on friday.
We'll have a blast weekend. I promise.


2 comments:

liviamc said...

akhirnya dtg jugaaaaaaaaa

Niq Mutiara said...

yepp, akirnya datang jugaaaa. stelah lama2 diharapkan kedatanganya. hehehee :p