Friday, February 06, 2009

Kambing Jantan, sebuah film pelajar bodoh



Oh my God, I definitely can't wait to go back to Jakarta and watch this movie!
I've been waiting this movie since long time agoooo.

well, this film is based on a blog written by my favourite author Raditya Dika. i've been reading his blog since i was in junior high school. his story always makes me laugh to death! hehehe. his blog has already been made into book and now his book has been made into a film. serously guys, you should read his books. i bet you'll laugh your ass off. and after that i suggest you to watch this film.

these are the books which he wrote :




this is his film :


I hope by the time I go home on March (hopefully), this film is still available at the cinema. Amen!
i'll keep my finger crossed : )

2 comments:

liviamc said...

hihihi. minta sasa kenalin

Niq Mutiara said...

wetss tentu sajaa. bisa girang bner gw klo gw dknalin. hehehee