Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happiness wanted!

I'm counting down the days to my 19th bday, counting and still counting.

I'm so freaking curious about what will happen on my bday ? Will I cry like hell, just like exactly what happened on my last birthday. FYI, I cried because someone heartless left me, without saying a proper goodbye, and he left me like I'm just a piece of shit. Maybe "brokenhearted" would explain what I felt last year. If I look back into those creepy day, I was soooo down that day. I cried all night long and I kept asking to God, "Why is this happening on my birthday ? I should've been happy today, but look what I've got!". I never wanna feel those sad feelings anymore, it was such a total breakdown for me.
Those bday wishes that came from my friends could make feel better. Some of 'em called me and sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

All I want for my brthday is HAPPINESS
I wanna feel the joy of my own birthday.
I wanna have a super big laugh with my friends. No more tears and sadness.

It's 2 weeks left till' my bday.
Let's see what will happen on that day. I hope something good will happen, and all my dreams will come true..

Don't forget to send me some bday wishes y'all! :)


No comments: