Thursday, March 06, 2008

Incubus rocked my ass off!

This is like my dream come true!
Finally I could meet time LIVE! I like them since I was in junior high. The first time when I heard "Wish You Were Here" from the Morning View album, I directly fell in love with those guys. Their music is so unique, they bring new sound to rock music. Especially with those special sound effects from DJ Chris Killmore which makes the band so special. Ooh I just love them to death!

I watched the concert all alone. No friends to be with. But nevermind! I'd watch them even I was alone. I arrived at tennis indoor on 7pm and I directly entered the venue. I sat at the tribune in front of the stage. The show started at 8.30pm. Without saying hello to their fans, they began to sang "Quicksand" from their latest album, Light Grenades. Oh man I was too excited when they showed up on stage. Brandon Boyd was sooooo fucking sexy and he was extremely cool! He's the sexiest man alive :D

After that, they sang some of their got song such as "drive", "wish u were here", and "nice to know you".

This is the list :
1. Quicksand
2. Kiss To Send Us Off
3. Nice To Know You
4. Wish You Were Here
5. Anna Molly
6. Vitamin
7. Favorite Things
8. The Warmth
9. Drive
10. Are You In?
11. Pistola
12. Talk Shows On Mute
13. Sick Sad Little World
14. Megalomaniac
15. Stellar
16. Circles
17. Aqueous Transmission



What made me dissapointed with the concert are, they didn't sing "dig" and "antigravity", I really expected them to sing those songs. And Brandon Boyd seemed cold to the fans, I mean, not as interactive as usual. :(
He only said a couple of word to the fans like "thank you" and something like that.

For the last song, they sang their chill out song "Aqueous Transmission". When the song ended, they left the stage one by one. Before Brandon left the stage, he said something that made the fans so hysterical, He said "you guys are so much fun tonight, we are sorry we haven’t been to Jakarta before. But I promise you we will see you guys really soon". See, you promise us, Brandon! :)

05.03.08, I will never forget this date, EVER!

No comments: