Monday, March 03, 2008

Just like I told you on my previous blog post, I went to Bogor, the rain town with my friends yesterday.
We arrived there at around 4pm. One of my friend said that she wanted to buy some asinan bogor, so were we. So we went to Gedung Dalam to buy it. They say that its the best asinan in Bogor. It cost Rp.10.000 per pack. I bought 1 pack of fruit asinan for my mommy, she likes it so much. :D

After that, we went to Roti Unyil Venus. The place was soooo crowded. Since I was too lazy to line up so I didn't buy anything from that place. I always lazy to que on something when it's too crowded, especially for food. Oh what a waste! My frieds were like so excited to buy that roti unyil and they would line up to get those tiny bread! So what did I do there ? I just sat on the chair, eating martabak while I waited for them. Hey, the martabak was good tho! :D

So, after we went to Roti Unyil Venus, we went straight to Gumati cafe. Oh man, I was too hungry. And i can't wait to eat sundanese food too!
We arrived there at 5 pm. The cafe was beauuutifullll. We can watch the view of the mountain and the village from it. Hehe. I ordered nasi uduk. My 3 friends ordered nasi timbel, and the other one ordered mini nasi tumpeng. After we ate, we took some photos. Girls love to take a picture, don't they ? Hihihi. After we took photos we played Capsa, and I lost. Haha!

The foof we ate












At 8pm the cafe's band started to play. My friends and me had some tricky idea. We decided to ask one of my friends, Monika, to sing with the band. Monika has a beaaauuuutiful voice and she auditioned for Indonesian Idol too. She agreed to sing with the band. Oh man, her voice was super great! Everyone in the cafe stared at her, poisoned by her beautiful voice. Haha!

It was already 9.30pm so we decided to go home.
Then I arrived at 10pm. I gave my mom her asinan that I bought and I went straight to my room and uploaded some photos to my facebook. Hehe.

Tomorrow is the first day of 2nd semester. And I have a shitload of activities tomorrow. Including the big meeting with the seniors and alumnae. Arrrghhhhh!!! :(

No comments: