Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Juno



Yeah, Juno McGuff!
I adore her so much. Well, not because of her pregnancy ofcourse. I dont know, I just adore her. She's pretty, very laid-back, innocent and funny. For those who haven't watched this move, you should watch this movie. This film is about a tomboy girl, Juno mcGuff, who got pregnant with her bandmate. Just like most pregnant teenager do, she thinks about abortion, killing her self and stuff. I know it sounds like just an ordinary cheesy teenage drama comedy, but in fact IT'S NOT! It's totally extraordinary! You have to watch it to prove it.

Fortunately, she decided to keep the baby and after the baby is born, she gonna give it to a couple who can't have a baby. She had found the perfect couple who wants to adopt her baby. But I love the way she lives her life with her big belly for 9 months. She doesn't regret it at all. And what suprise me the most is she still goes to school with pregnant belly. You know, a girl with a pregnant belly at school , all the kids at school always stare at her whenever she goes and they will give those mean words about you and stuff. Haha! This film is totally interesting, funny, out-of-the-box, and ...romantic. :D

The soundtrack is very interesting also. The music is catchy and easy-listening. The singer is not the famous band or singer that we often see on tv, they're not very famous but its worth to hear some of their music. When I heard the music on the movie I was like "oh, what's that song? It's good!". And I ended up with download all the songs from Juno's soundtrack from the internet. Haha! :p

Anyway, my schedule for this semester is really really fucked up.
I have to go to college from monday to friday, from 07.30 to 15.30, or 10.15-15.30 which is very sucks for me. Last semester I only went to college from tuesday-friday, I had no classes on monday so I can sleep longer. But now I won't have those glorious time anymore. Oh poor me! Well whatever it is, I have to make a resolution for this semester :
  • No more skipping class! *yeah right, like I'm totally gonna do this*
  • Don't be lazy
  • Be on time
  • Wake up @ 5.30am *which is sucks....*
I hope I can increase my GPA this semester. My GPA on my last semester, for me, was quite awful and still far from my expectation. Oh man I've been so damn lazy lately. Arrrgghhh!!
Oh and I won't forget this thing, i'll keep my eye on him ofcourse. : )

Staring at him is such a pleasure for me, and I don't know why...

No comments: